Life Is Better with a Healthy Mouth!
Your mouth is part of your body and what happens with your oral health impacts your wellbeing; likewise, your body’s health plays a role in the health of your mouth: the two cannot be separated. We understand this interconnectedness and are dedicated to working with you to achieve a healthy mouth and body, and helping maintain that health and smile for years to come!
Since opening our doors in 2018, we’ve grown through referrals from our existing patient family. It is an honor to be recommended and we are committed to living up to this kindness.
- We make sure each person who walks through our doors feels safe, heard, and informed. We want you to always know you are in caring, gentle hands and that Dr. Devers and our staff place your wellbeing at the forefront of all we do.
- We deliver excellent clinical care and lasting solutions to your oral health needs by listening and learning. Knowing no two teeth, mouth, or people are the same, we know your concerns, expectations, and needs are specific to you. The better we understand what you do and do not want, the better we can tailor a treatment plan to work for you.
- We offer advanced technologies and use leading-edge dental techniques, blended with personalized and accommodating care. Your visits will be comfortable, efficient, and effective, delivering a lasting improvement to your oral health and smile!
Dr. Devers and each team member believes in helping you achieve oral health through compassion, education, and respect.
- Compassion: We are empathetic, kind, and caring, striving to provide you with the painless and effective oral healthcare you deserve.
- Education: We believe the more you know about your oral health concerns, the better-informed decisions you can make about treatment. Likewise, we offer useful education on home dental hygiene and developing better habits so you enjoy a healthy mouth for life.
- Respect: We will always listen without judgment, and work with you to find solutions. This is your oral health and we think you should be an informed, engaged, and excited participant in caring for your smile!
We welcome the opportunity to meet and speak with you at our San Diego, CA dental office, and invite you to schedule a consultation. This first visit – free of charge – is a time for you to get to know us, discuss your dental expectations and concerns, and decide if we’re the right dental home for you. No pressure or sales pitch, we promise! Please, request a complimentary consultation with Dr. Devers, today!